“In the right place...
in the right moment”
Supply Chain Management
The management of the supply chain is in charge of managing the provisioning times, production and delivery of the product or service to the final customer.
On a highly competitive market, a correct organisation of the supply chain can suppose a highly competitive advantage, very over the price.
- SCM System Evaluation
- Demand Evaluation
- Presales Process Evaluation
- Stock Management Evaluation
- Suppliers Evaluation
- Production Management Evaluation
- Logistics Management Evaluation
- SCM System implantation
- SCM System implantation Design and Management